Kolme AdaptiveWork Services
Re-ignite your AdaptiveWork solution
Let Kolme Group provide a FREE AdaptiveWork Best Practices Check-Up, so your company can get the most out of your AdaptiveWork investment. As a result of this helpful check-up most of our customers have seen increased efficiency, elevated users satisfaction and restored system performance.
Included in the Best Practices AdaptiveWork Check-Up:
- Strategic Workshops
- Executive workshops to understand business needs, opportunities any gaps.
- Usability Focus Groups
- Observation of your end-users working with AdaptiveWork
- Focus group discussions
- Technical Assessment
- Technical Performance assessment
- Backend Configuration Review
- User Interface Configuration Review
- Detailed Findings Review
- Recommendations for Quick Wins & Long-Term Strategy
- Prioritized Backlog with Effort Estimates
- Final Walk-Through of Results
- Strategic workshop with your management team
- Usability focus groups with up to 2 personas
- Technical assessment of your AdaptiveWork back-end configuration and user interface
- Performance benchmarking against best practice standards
- Findings review, including a review of recommended quick-wins and fixes & enhancements
All AdaptiveWork services
Quickstart + Licensing (PMO)
Quickstart + Licensing for Professional Services Automation (PSA)
PMO Best Practices for PPM
AdaptiveWork Admin Services
AdaptiveWork Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Adoption Pathway Change Management
Packaged Advisory Services
Here at Kolme Group, we offer many different levels of support for AdaptiveWork users and consultant partners! Take a moment and see the resources offered below to see how we can support your needs.
Book your AdaptiveWork consult
Our AdaptiveWork experts will answer your questions and speak more in-depth about your current companies needs and how we can help. A team member will be in touch with you shortly! Typically, within 24 business hours.